Installation of by Newly Brought HP Deskjet 3632 Printer for the First Time!
Proceed with the instructions below to unload and install the HP Deskjet 3632 printer for the first time:
- First, to start with 123.hp.com/dj3632 install, unload the HP printer package and check for its contents. The contents can include the ink cartridges, setup poster, reference manual, power cords, CD for software installation. Moreover, flip its folds back and smoothly take the HP Deskjet printer out from the box. Next, keep the HP printer on a flat surface and begin with 123.hp.com/dj3632 install process.
- Secondly, turn on the HP by linking one end of the power cable to the printer and the next end to the electrical. Now, press the Power switch on the printer to turn it on.. Unpack the new ink cartridges and keep them ready for the installation procedure.. On the other hand, place the ink cartridges into the slots carefully and lock it in its position.
- Pull out the input tray, fan a stack of paper, and keep them on the input tray. After that, make sure to modify the width guides on the input tray. Also, extend the output tray of the HP Deskjet 3632. All these actions will be detected by the HP Deskjet printer and will align the ink cartridges.
- At last, theHP Deskjet 3632 printer prints the alignment page and ensure to verify the alignment. Then start to download the HP Deskjet 3632 printer driver and connect it to the home network.
How to Download the Drivers for HP DeskJet 3632 Printer?
The below guidelines can help you to download the drivers for HP Deskjet 3632 printer:
- At first, open a new web browser and reach the HP support site to download the drivers. After that, enter the HP Deskjet printer’s model number into the search bar and click Go.
- Secondly, choose the driver and Downloads category. Moreover, verify the driver file details and accept any agreement if. Next, select the operating system that you are currently using. Further, reach the system settings and verify the version of your operating system.
- Thirdly, opt for the version of your operating system from the next pull down list.. At last, click Download to get your HP Deskjet 3632 printer driver. Similarly, opt for a destination to save the HP driver file. After that, reach the driver location and double click the driver file. Besides, carry on with the guidelines on the screen and install the driver on your computer.
- Make sure to enable the printing and the system preferences option on the Mac and Windows computer. And then add the HP Deskjet driver on them and thus ends the process of 123.hp.com/dj3632 install
Connection to the Wireless Network – HP DeskJet 3632 Printer
Perform the following instructions to connect the HP Deskjet 3632 printer to the wireless network:
First of all, connect the HP Deskjet 3632 printer to the wifi network using the WPS method. Enable the WPS Push Button mode on the printer front panel. After that, hold the Wireless Button on the HP Deskjet printer until the wireless light flashes. And then hold the WiFi protected setup button on your wireless router. This will connect the printer to the network and establishes the network connection on the LCD screen.
- For this, hold the Wireless button on the HP printer on the control panel to see the wireless menu.
- Moreover, choose Settings from the HP printer LCD.
- Besides, opt for the Wi-Fi protected setup from the HP Deskjet printer display.
- Now, if you consist of a WiFi protected setup router with a WPS push button, choose the Push-button.
- Similarly, proceed with the instructions on the screen.
- If the router does not have a WPS option, select a PIN and move with the on-screen process.
- Print the network configuration page and continue to enter the PIN on your computer.
Why is my HP DeskJet 3632 Printer Not Printing?
Make use of the solutions below to fix the HP Deskjet 3632 printer not printing:
- First of all, check whether the HP Deskjet printer status.
- Verify whether the input tray consists of enough paper.
- Also, check whether the ink cartridges are run out of ink or consist of low ink.
- If so, ensure that you change the cartridges.
- After that, delete all the HP printer jobs that are in the queue.
- Further, check whether the HP printer is set as the default or not.
- If not set as default, make sure to proceed with those actions.
- Secondly, disconnect the HP printer from the power.
- Unplug all the cables connected to the HP Deskjet 32632 printer and wait for some time.
- And allow the printer to cool for some time.
- Finally, connect the cables back to the HP printer and check whether it prints or not.
Getting the HP DeskJet 3632 Printer Guide
At first, reach the HP support site using a web browser and enter the HP Deskjet printer’s model number. After that, select the download section. Next, choose the language in which you want to get the driver file. Check for the agreement and then click the Download option. And choose a destination to locate and save the driver file on the computer. And then, you can access it whenever you require, from the downloads location.
Contact our technical support squad by dialing the toll-free number +1-844-945-4357 or visit 123.hp.com to get more details about 123.hp.com/dj3632 install and also get some more solutions for HP DeskJet 3632 not printing issue.