HP DeskJet 3752 Printer Setup Manual – 123.hp.com/dj3752
Following instructions can help you to install and setup the HP Deskjet 3752 printer:
- To start with 123.hp.com/dj3752 install, unpack the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer. At first, peel off the tape on the package and take out the HP Deskjet 3752 printer from the box by holding its styrofoams. After that, clear off all the packing contents from the HP printer. Locate the HP Deskjet printer on a flat surface and then power it up.
- Secondly, attach the power cord to the rear of the printer and then to the power supply. Press the power key on the HP printer control panel and turn it on. Moreover, unpack the new cartridges and install them one by one into the respective slots. Wait to hear its locking sound and perfectly insert the cartridges
- Fan a pile of recommended paper and keep it on the input tray of the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer. Verify to modify its width guides on the HP Deskjet 3752 printer. Thirdly, the HP printer will detect all these actions and aligns the ink cartridges. At last, it prints the alignment page and check the alignment of the printer. And here ends the 123.hp.com/dj3752 install process.
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Connection to the Wireless Network
Execute the following devices to connect the HP Deskjet 3752 printer to the wireless network:
To perform, connect HP DeskJet 3752 to Wi-Fi, go to the control panel. At first, reach the control panel. After that, on the Control panel, hold the Wireless button. Further, ensure that you release the button if you can find the wireless light begins to blink. Within minutes, press and release the WPS key on the wireless router. Moreover, wait for some time for the HP printer to connect to the wireless. Finally, the HP printer will display the network connection on the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer panel.
Scan Setup for the HP Deskjet 3752 Printer
Perform the steps below to set up scan for the HP Deskjet 3752 printer:
- At first, place the documents with the print side facing down.
- Next, double click the HP printer symbol on the computer.
- Tap Start, select All apps –> HP, and then choose the icon with the printer name.
- Secondly, from the printer software, click Scan, and then choose to Scan a Document or Photo.
- Next, tap the More link in the top-right edge of the HP Scan dialog.
- Further, click each section at the left of the brief settings pane to review the category’s settings.
- Finally, once after completing settings, do one of the following, click Scan.
- And this answers the question HP DeskJet 3752 how to scan
HP DeskJet 3752 Driver Download
The below guidelines can help you to get the driver from the support site:
- At first, for hp deskjet 3752 driver, reach 123.hp.com/dj3752 using a web browser.
- Now, tap the link, and this redirects you to the drivers
- After that, opt for the operating system from the available list
- Now, navigate to the system settings and check for the operating system version.
- Secondly, select the version of the operating system form the available list.
- It can be HP DeskJet 3752 driver for Mac or HP DeskJet 3752 Driver for Windows 10
- At last, click the Download button and save it on your downloads
- Open the HP driver file and start with the installation process.
- Enable the system preferences settings on both the computer and start with the printing process.
HP DeskJet 3752 Troubleshooting
Following guidelines can help you to solve the HP Deskjet printer, not printing issues:
- At first, verify the error notifications on the printer software and fix them by proceeding with the screen guidelines.
- After that, if the computer linked to the 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer using a USB cable, then unplug and relink the USB cable.
- Further, if the computer is connected to the printer with a wireless connection, check whether the connection is working.
- Secondly, check whether is printer is online or paused.
- Make sure to set the HP Deskjet printer as the default printer.
- On the other hand, try to restart the printer spooler.
- Besides, you must also clear the print queue list.
- And check whether the printer issues have been solved or persists.
Do you want further information regarding 123.hp.com/dj3752 and HP DeskJet 3752 how to scan? contact our specialized expert squad by dialing the toll-free number +1-844-945-4357 or visit 123.hp.com/setup.