My HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer Set Up For The First Time
Move with the guidelines below to install the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer for the first time:
- 123.hp.com/setup 3830 shall start with the unpacking and unloading process. At first, cut the tape on the package and take out the HP OfficeJet printer from the box. Keep your HP printer on a flat surface and power it up using the power adapter.
- HP OfficeJet 3830 USB cable setup – attach the cord to the computer. Access the setup file and start with the installation and make sure to choose the connection type as USB.
- Secondly, connect the power cord to the printer and to the electrical supply. On the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer using the control panel. Further, the HP OfficeJet printer will prompt you to perform specific steps.
- The first prompt will be to install the ink cartridges. Unpack the new cartridges and load it one by one gently into the slots
- Make sure to wait until you hear its locking sound. The second prompt is to insert the paper into the input tray.
- Dust a pile of paper and keep it on the input tray of the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer. Verify and adjust its width guides on the input tray and extend the output tray.
- Thirdly, HP OfficeJet printer will recognize all the actions and aligns the ink cartridges. At last, it will print the alignment page, and this completes 123.hp.com/setup 3830. 123.hp.com/setup 3830 shall include HP OfficeJet 3830 wireless setup and driver download.
How to Connect my HP OfficeJet printer to the Wireless Network?
Execute the steps below for the wireless set up of HP OfficeJet 3830 printer:
- At first, go to the control panel of the 123.hp.com/oj3830printer.
- To start with HP OfficeJet 3830 wireless setup, reach the Network menu
- And choose the Wireless settings option.
- After that, go to settings and select the Wireless setup wizard.
- This shall show a list of networks available.
- Pick your network and provide the network key.
- At last, the HP OfficeJet printer will establish the wireless network.
How to Download the Driver for my HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer?
- Firstly, to start with, HP OfficeJet 3830 printer driver download, go to reach 123.hp.com/setup 3830
- Choose the link, and this will direct to the drivers section
- After that, choose the operating system from the list
- You download either HP OfficeJet 3830 drivers for windows 10or HP OfficeJet 3830 drivers for mac
- Moreover, navigate to the system settings and check the version of the operating system.
- Secondly, select the version of the OS and read the driver file
- At last, tap the Download button and save the file on the downloads location
- Launch the HP OfficeJet driver file and begin the installation process on the Windows and Mac computer.
If you hold any doubts or want to get further info regarding 123.hp.com/setup 3830 or HP OfficeJet 3830 drivers for windows 10, dial the toll free number and talk with our professional support squad.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Scan to Computer
The below line by line instructions can help you to proceed with the scan to computer setup for the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer:
- For HP OfficeJet 3830 scan to computer, place the original documents print side facing down on the document feeder.
- Next, double click the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer icon.
- Now, click start and choose the name of the printer. And this shall access the Printer software.
- Secondly, on the printer software screen, click the Scan a Document or Photo option.
- Moreover, choose the type of scan that you want and click the Scan option.
- Choose either: Save as PDF to save the document as a PDF file. Save as JPEG to save the photo as an image file.
- Finally, this can complete the scan to computer 123.hp.com/setup 3830.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Fax Setup
The step by step instructions below can guide you to start with the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer fax setup:
- At first, to begin the HP OfficeJet 3830 fax setup, power on the printer and set it ready.
- After that, make sue of the telephone cord that came along the printer.
- Now, attach the phone cable to the wall jack and other end to the 1- Line jack on the rear of the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer.
- Secondly, if consisting of an answering machine, link the phone cable to the machine and the other end to the 2- EXT jack on the printer.
- And then start with the settings and preferences. Fax Header, Answer mode or Auto answer, Rings to answer, Set up the Ring type, Dial type, Fax volume.
- And this completes the HP printer fax setup
- Now, you can start to send a fax and check for the connectivity.
To send a Back up the fax
On the home screen of the printer, choose Fax. After that, select Setup and then opt Preferences. Moreover, you have to tap Back up fax reception. Finally, you must set the needed setting to complete the process.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Not Printing
Make use of the following steps to solve the HP printer, not printing issue:
- Firstly, check whether the HP ink cartridges are empty or indicate a low ink level.
- If you have a USB connection, then unplug it for some time
- Further, again link to the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer to the computer.
- Secondly, verify whether the HP printer is not paused or offline state
- After that, check whether the printer is set up as the default.
- Try to restart the print spooler and clear the print queue
- At last, look for the power connection of the printer
- And also, perform a printer reset and check whether the HP OfficeJet 3830 not printing issue stays on.
If you hold any doubts or want to get further info regarding 123.hp.com/setup 3830 or HP OfficeJet 3830 drivers for Windows 10, dial the toll free number +1-844-945-4357 and talk with our professional support squad or visit 123.hp.com/setup.