Simple Methods To Connect HP DeskJet 3511 to Wireless Network
You can use the below methods to connect the HP DeskJet 3511 printer to the wireless network:
Auto connect Method
Perform the HP DeskJet 3511 Printer using the WPS Setup Method
And below are the guidelines to connect the HP Deskjet 3511 printer to the wireless network:
- At first, check whether the wireless router has a WPS button on it.
- And then, you can start with the HP DeskJet 3511 wireless setup.
- After that, reach the HP Deskjet 3511 printer panel.
- Long press the Wireless button on the printer until the wireless LED will begin to blink.
- Moreover, make sure to press and hold it for 3 seconds to begin the WPS push button mode.
- Finally, hold the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on the wireless router.
And here are the Wireless Settings Menu method guidelines to connect to the wireless network:
- First of all, hold the Wireless button on the HP DeskJet 3511 printer to view the Wireless menu.
- After that, choose Settings from the printer LCD screen.
- Secondly, opt for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the HP Deskjet printer screen.
- If having a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) router with a WPS push button, choose Push Button.
- Finally, process with the guidelines to complete the HP DeskJet 3511 wireless setup.
- And then start to print wirelessly on the HP Deskjet 3511 printer.
How to Make use of the Auto Connect Method?
Perform the below instructions to connect the HP Deskjet printer to WiFi using Auto connect method:
- At first, to make use of this facility, make sure to install the HP printer software.
- Then, carry on with the guidelines on the screen to complete the installation process.
- After that, choose the Network connection type and click Yes.
- The computer must use the wireless connection, and the operating system must come under the control of the wireless adapter.
- And that’s how you perform HP DeskJet 3511 wireless setup via Auto connect.
How to Get the Driver for my HP DeskJet 3511 Printer via the HP Support Site?
Use the steps below to install the driver for HP Deskjet 3511 printer from its support site:
- First of all, to begin downloading the HP Deskjet 3511 printer driver, launch a web browser on the computer.
- After that, go to the HP Support site by inputting the address of the site.
- Now, click the Software and Drivers tab over there.
- On the other hand, this will direct to the driver downloads page.
- Secondly, enter the model code of the HP Deskjet printer and click Next.
- Now, its the users choice to choose the operating system.
- If you are using Mac, then choose Mac from the list and opt for its OS version.
- Windows users perform the same by selecting the Windows and its OS version.
- Further, click Download and choose a location to save the file.
- Windows users must open exe file, and the Mac operators must access the .dmg file on their system, to start with the installation process.
- Finally, move on with the instructions that come up on the computer window and complete the HP Deskjet 3511 printer’s installation process.
HP DeskJet 3511 Wireless Setup on Windows
Following guidelines lets you add the HP Deskjet printer to the WiFi network on Windows:
- Firstly, open the Change device installation settings and choose Yes and click Save changes.
- Moreover, search and access the Control panel on the computer.
- After that, select Devices and Printers and tap Add a printer.
- Secondly, ‘device or printer to add to this PC screen,’ choose Envy HP Deskjet 3511 printer and click
- Therefore, tap HP from the first pane, the name of the printer in the printer’s pane.
- Thirdly, click to Add a printer using TCP/IP and click
- Opt for Auto-detect and key in the IP address and click Next.
- At last, the computer will connect to the HP printer and tap Next to install the drivers.
Connection for Mac Computer – HP Deskjet 3511 printer
Utilize the guidance below to connect the Mac and the HP Deskjet 3511 printer:
- First of all, click the Apple icon and select Software update.
- Wait for the system to complete.
- Secondly, on the HPDeskjet printer and connect the computer to the printer with a USB cable.
- After that, click the Apple icon and choose System preferences.
- Moreover, select Print and Scan and click Plus icon.
- Further, enter the administrator credentials.
- Opt for the HP Deskjet printer to add from the list.
- Click Add and the HPDeskjet 3511 printer will connect to the Mac printer.
Why is my HP DeskJet 3511 Printer Not Printing?
The following guidelines help you to fix the issue and prevent the problem from happening again:
- Verify the HP Envy 3511 is set as the default printer.
- If not, access the computer settings and do the required activity.
- After that, delete the driver entries from the computer.
- And then reinstall the new driver from the HP support site.
- Moreover, check for the ink level of the cartridges.
- If the ink level is low, ensure to change the ink cartridges with the new one.
- Besides, make use of the original HP ink cartridges; if not, you can face bad print quality issues.
- Similarly, try to reset the HPDeskjet printer by delinking it from the electrical outlet.
- Wait for some time and let the HP printer cool completely.
- Finally, link the HP printer back to the power supply and verify whether the issue persists.