HP Envy 4500 – The Impeccable
The HP Envy 4500 is an affordable device that comes for a low cost per page. It is reliable and productive at the same time. The printer is known to complete all your tasks quickly and helps to run your business smoothly.
In addition to this, the device is energy-efficient as it conserves power. To acquire professional outcomes in both homes and offices, the HP Envy 4500 is the perfect suit.
Refer to this blog to get an insight into the HP Envy 4500.
Basic HP Envy 4500 Setup Steps
Well, we had learned about what the HP printer is all about. Once you buy it, take out the setup guide from the box and read what’s in there. By this, you can get a detailed perspective on the product you’re about to use.
Here are the guidelines to set up the HP Envy 4500:
- Initially, place the printer on a table near the computer
- Then, remove off all the unwanted elements surrounding the device.
- After this, install HP’s ink cartridges into the HP envy 5400
- Do not resort to any third party equipment pieces.
- Finally, Link the printer using the power cord and turn it on as well.
Driver Download for the HP Envy 4500
Installing a driver is a no-brainer. Below are the instructions to get a driver for your HP Envy 4500:
- Firstly, power on the computer and use a mouse to navigate through the home screen
- Click any web browser and open a new window
- Consequently, type 123.hp.com in the URL bar and tap the enter key
- You shall be directed to the HP official page in the next phase
- Under Software and driver downloads section, search for your driver
- Feed the printer’s name or model to get a list of firmware files
- Also, do not forget to mention the operating system that your computer uses
- Choose the right driver and tap the download option
- Ultimately, The Driver gets downloaded to your PC
Installing the Driver of HP Envy 4500
Once you’ve downloaded the firmware file, follow the steps below to install the driver:
- Double-click the downloaded file and initiate the setup wizard
- The Driver setup wizard shows up on your PC display
- Then, Nod your head to all the terms and conditions and click OK
- The Software file gets installed successfully in the end
Using this file, you can configure your printer of all its operations!
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup
If you’re baffled on how to connect to hp envy 4500, then read the instructions stated here.
But before that, remember that using a wireless setup wizard shall work wonders:
- In the first place, the device hardware has to be set up.
- Then, push the Setup button on the device control panel
- Employ the arrow button to shift towards the Wireless menu and press OK
- After this, move towards the setup wizard and again press OK
- Other guidelines get visualized on display. Please go through it without fail.
HP Envy 4500 AirPrint Setup
Determine the Internet connection
The Airprint hp envy 4500 is in-built with the device, and it requires an IOS gadget. To perform the HP Envy 4500 Airprint setup, take note of these:
- In the beginning, you have to initiate the internet connection for the printer
- Ensure that the network status of your device is in proper levels
- Subsequently, tap the wireless icon or open the Network alternatives
- Try printing a test report page as it determines how secure the connection is
Print using an Apple device
In case if you have an Apple iPhone or an Ipad, then things will be easier than before:
- Ensure that you’ve powered on the HP Envy 4500
- Secondly, Check whether the Ink cartridges have been installed
- Then, load the plain paper into the input tray
- Click to open the file you want to print and also choose the share icon
- To select your HP Envy 4500 from the list, tap Select printer
- You can begin to alter all the settings you wish. It includes paper, number of copies, Black & White, Double-sided printing, and the page range.
How to Use AirPrint without Needing a Wi-Fi Connection?
The query has sparked several debates, and users have been pondering experts to offer them the right solution. But don’t worry, you can grasp the steps below:
- On the Apple IOS device, select the Settings option and then the Wi-Fi
- Find Choose a network menu and tap the device with DIRECT in its identity
- In case if you’re asked for a passcode, type “12345678”. It is the default passcode to sign in.
- Tap the share icon after you open the document
- After this, you’ve to tap print and get an end product
- Once this is over, you can reconnect the HP Envy 4500
It can be performed after the print job is over.
HP Envy 4500 Troubleshooting
At times, the HP Envy 4500 fails to print due to the following issues:
- Firmware files not updated in time
- Weak connections in terms of cord and Internet
- Configuration errors in Operating systems such as Windows and Apple
Check the Printer Status
- You need to confirm that the HP Envy 4500 has enough paper in the input tray
- Remove all the jammed paper pieces as they cause unwanted obstruction while working
- Fill the cartridges with enough ink and also fit them in their respective positions
Update the HP Printer Driver
Updating the HP Envy 4500 is simple, and all you have to do is download and install the driver from the 123.hp.com website.
But before this, you have to delete the driver that is already functioning in the background. It might be the primary reason why your HP Envy 4500 goes berserk.
Set the HP Envy 4500 as your Default Printer
- Hover to the Windows control panel and tap the Devices & Printers option
- On the control panel, right-click on your device icon and choose “Set as default printer” option
- A little green tick mark appears, and it confirms that the action is done.
To rectify different issues you face with the HP Envy 4500, call the support team and let them know!