How To Get Easy HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
The line by line instructions below can help you to initiate the HP Envy 5055 printer setup:
- At first, cut the tape stuck to the HP Envy 5055 printer
- After that, folds its flap and take out the printer by holding the styrofoams at its side.
- Now, make sure that you must clear off all the packaging materials and send them to recycling.
- Moreover, you have to check for the essentials contents in the package.
- Further, keep the HP Printer on a flat surface.
- Secondly, fix one end of the power cable to the rear of the HP printer.
- And connect other end to the power outlet
- Hold the power button on the control panel to turn it on.
- Thirdly, load the ink cartridges and insert the paper
- Moreover, unpack the new ink cartridges that came along the printer package
- After that, access the ink cartridge door and squeeze the ink cartridge lever to place the cartridges.
- And place the cartridges smoothly, one by one, into the respective slots.
- Finally, press down the lever to lock the cartridges and confirm the locking with the clicking sound.
- Now, draw the input tray of the HP Envy
- Dust a pile of paper and place it on the input tray.
- Ensure to adjust the width guides of the tray and also extend the output tray.
- On the other hand, the HP Envy printer will detect all these
- And this will start with aligning the ink cartridges and prints the alignment page.
- The initial stage of the HP Envy 5055 printer setup is complete.
- Next, get ready to install the HP Envy 5055 printer driver and the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup.
Linking My HP Envy 5055 Printer to the Wireless Network
Execute the steps below to connect the HP Envy 5055 to the wireless network:
- Firstly, you must power on the HP Envy printer to start with the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup.
- Next, access the Settings on the Control panel.
- Secondly, that choose Network from the setup menu.
- After that, choose the Wireless option.
- And then select the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Network menu.
- Thirdly, search for the wireless network from the available list.
- Choose your wireless network from the present
- On the other hand, offer the WEP/ WPA Passphrase for the network and press OK.
- At last, press OK to confirm the settings.
Driver Install – for HP Envy 5055 Printer!
Perform the prompts below to download the driver for HP Envy 5055 printer:
- First of all, load the CD in to the CD driver of the computer.
- After that, open the folder and double-click the CD drive.
- The CD contents are available on the right pane of the screen.
- Further, double-click the Setup file, and this will launch the installer window.
- You can view the Setup file in the File Explorer and proceed with the on screen guidelines.
- Secondly, explore Windows for the computer, and press
- And the File Explorer or This PC will open.
- Next, double-click the C: drive and C: drive in the This PC folder
- Besides, the new Folder, enter HP Software to name the new folder and then press Enter.
- Moreover, in File Explorer, select the disc drive.
- Likewise, press CTRL and A to opt for all the files, and then press CTRL and C to copy all the files.
- Tap the C: drive, and reach the HP Software folder you made in the previous step.
- Thirdly, press CTRL and V to paste all the files.
- Search for Windows to Run, and press
- In the Run window, enter C:\HP Software\setup.exe, and then press Enter.
- Finally, the installer window will launch now.
- Carry on with the guidelines on the screen to install the software.
- Once the completing the software installation, ensure to delete the HP Software folder you made.
- And this ends the HP Envy 5055 setup for driver download.
Fixing the HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline Issue
Following guidelines can help you to fix the HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue:
- To solve the HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue, at first, check whether the printer is set as the default one.
- After that, make sure to remove all the pending print jobs.
- Secondly, try to remove and install the printer driver once again on the computer.
- Next, try to bring back to the HP printer online.
- Finally, check whether the issue persists or it has been solved.
If you hold any queries or want more information regarding HP Envy 5055 printer setup or require more solutions to fix HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue, dial the toll-free number +1-844-945-4357 or visit 123.hp.com/setup and contact our specialized expert squad.